contact me

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Why I'm here

I'm starting to like this blogger's site. I have now my own page and I can do anything with it. Notice the header i just painted that using an application in my phone called Xpresspaint same application i used to draw the images on the upper right side of my page. I chose red simply because it's my favorite color, it simbolizes my personality, strong, hot and spicy hehe.. This site is like an ultimate status update in facebook but since I'm just starting to build my own blog, I only have one follower who happen to be my friend and the one who influenced me to do so. I'm not into blogging contest like my friend who won many prizes but I'm here to express myself even though I know not everyone could read what i have. For me, blogging is people's way to talk to themselves, you can't start to write a word when your not alone right? and being alone enables you to think wider to imagine beyond anything on earth or in the universe. That is why I think I'm here at this moment, to share my thoughts and inspirations, to experience something new and I just hope that it will lead to inspire people and touch them in my litle way, through this simple page of mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment